Adapted from http://www.recipezaar.com/
• 1 cup butter or margarine (melt in microwave, about 1 1/2 minutes on high)
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups sugar (it's ok, just indulge the sweetness!)
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 4 eggs
1. First mix all the dry ingredients including the sugar mix so the cocoa is well incorporated.
2. Add the melted butter lightly mix just a few times. (just use yr hand whisk or wooden spoon)
3. Then add all the eggs and vanilla at once, mix a few times more until combined. Do not overmix.
4. Pour into yr baking tray, bake, cool completely, cut into squares, ENJO